4 ripe peaches (organic if possible)
1 block halloumi cheese
to garnish: fresh mint, lemon, olive oil, honey or maple syrup
1. Wash and cut peaches into 8ths, removing the pit.
2. Slice the halloumi into 1” cubes.
3. Skewer the peaches and cubes of halloumi.
4. On a medium-hot grill, cook the skewers on one side until the peaches have charred just slightly and the cheese has browned in places, then flip the skewer and cook until the other side is done (about 2-3 minutes per side, depending on the heat of your grill).
5. Remove the skewers from the grill and place on a serving platter. Drizzle the skewers with honey, a little olive oil, a handful of chopped fresh mint leaves and a good douse of dukkah. Serve immediately.